PLEASE LOOK AROUND YOUR HOUSE FOR BOOKS FROM MY CLASSROOM LIBRARY! Some that I know I am missing are: Baby Mouse 5, Legend of Zita 3, Mighty Jack, Little Robot, and of course all the books students still have checked out. TIME FOR MS. HAHN'S BOOKS TO COME BACK HOME TO 226!!
Weekly Newsletter for Ms. Hahn’s Class – Week of May 15-19
The Week at a Glance:
OUR TOP 10
10. Four more days left of 5th grade and elementary school!
9. Yearbook signing
8. Free Book Fair
7. Helping Kinders with career research
6. Fun Friday in Gym
5. Egg Drop today for last Genius Hour
4. Snowcones at field day
3. Adam’s poem on A Year of Reading
2. Field Day (even though it was interrupted by rain)
1. 5th Grade Celebration trip to COSI
Reading: We will end the year by working on RL.5.7 – Analyze how visual and multimedia elements contribute to the meaning or tone of a text.
Hahn Math: We will do some problem solving, work with solving equations, and I’ll pre-teach the division algorithm (with the help of some in my class who already know, and the 6th grade math students).
Sixth Grade Math: Last day is Tuesday.
Social Studies: Economics. Vocabulary quiz on Tuesday, unit test on Thursday.
Thursday, May 25 2:45-3:15 – Popsicles with Parents (rsvp flier in red folders)
3:30-3:40 – Clap Out
Last Day of School!